Friday, January 7, 2011

Off to the Big Apple

Hey readers (I hope there's at least two of you, otherwise....awkward),

I'm heading to NYC today to take a civil service exam tomorrow. The exam is for a police administrative aide position, which would be my dream job. For those of you who don't know me, I LOVE cops. Well, most of them; the ones that aren't dickheads. But to me, there's nothing sexier than seeing a man in uniform. I'm a fan of most uniforms, from police to UPS to chef.

But if I got this job, I would never get any work done, because I'd be too busy flirting with the officers. The other problem is the job only pays $30,000/year, which isn't enough to live in New York. Oh, well...at least this gives me an excuse to go up there this weekend. I don't know how often I'll post when I'm up there, but I'll give it a try. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment