Saturday, January 15, 2011

Complete randomness...

This post is just going to be random thoughts, so hold on...

My Steelers are playing the Ravens today. I'm glad I get to watch the game here in Philly, otherwise I'd be unhappy. I'm worried, even though the Steelers hold the edge in the matchup. The road team won both games in the season series,  which is bad, because the Steelers are at home. I still believe they can knock out the Ravens. Don't let me down, Ben!

So I'm still looking for a job, three months after I started. I know in the grand scheme of things, that's not bad, considering I graduated last month. But it's frustrating and disheartening, especially since I don't have a lot of money to do fun things. I couldn't go out last night, and I probably won't go out tonight due to lack of funds. I don't know what I'm doing wrong with my job search, since I'm not getting ANY responses from the dozens of resumes I've sent to prospective employers. Oh, well....I'll just keep chugging away.

That's all for now. More to come later. Maybe I'll get some Starbucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment